Introducing “Pay in Person”August 31, 2018
- Our App Lets You Find Nearby Stores to Pay Your Premium
We think payment options are important, but how you pay is up to you. So whether you like to pay by cash, credit or debit card, we've made it easier for you to find a nearby store where you can pay in person. You’ll save time by going straight to a store that’s close to you. Just download our Empire Anywhere
app and use the “Pay in Person” feature.
You can visit any branch of these stores, nationwide, to pay your monthly premium in person:
- CVS Pharmacy®, drugstores and pharmacies
- Dollar General® variety stores
- Family Dollar® variety stores
- Speedway® convenience stores
Here’s how to find a store and then pay your premium in person:
- Download the Empire Anywhere app.
- Go to the Pay My Bill Section.
- Choose the Pay in Person option.
- Download the barcode.
- Then just go to the store, show the cashier at the register your barcode and pay your premium. You’ll get a receipt, but please know that the payment will take a day or two to show up in your health plan’s account.
The Pay in Person feature is only available through our app on a mobile device and you can only pay the amount shown on your bill with this feature.
- Have a Question?
Just call the customer service number on the back of your member ID card.